- ONLINE WORKSHOP coming Sunday 24 July
- CALLING ALL ACTORS:
–2 Taster Workshops with me and John Wright July 14th, scroll down here
– Workshop for Shapes in Motion on Aug 14th, scroll down here
– New page of FREE recorded lessons for actors here
-Order your copy of my book ‘Feldenkrais for Actors’ at a discount direct from the publishers here.
- Did you know? For links to all my free recordings and other resources scroll down on this page
- Want to keep up with what I am doing? Join my mailing list
Drop-in classes and more, so you can do as much or as little as you wish.
There are lots of wonderful tastes of Feldenkrais online – little videos and short audio lessons. You can always dip your toe in and try. I have some of those up on my website (scroll down to resources) and vimeo too.
Yes, the Feldenkrais Method can be a delicious, refreshing pool to dip in, but is also a wide deep ocean that keeps giving new insights, learning and development over days, weeks, months, years for those who wish to explore it. It can bring great benefit or relief quickly – immediately even, for some. But it is also a profound practice whose greatest gifts may accumulate and be revealed over time. Continue reading “DIP IN OR DEEP DIVE INTO FELDENKRAIS”